Simply stated, Drisk is Risk for Android devices.
The original Risk is a military conquest board game, click here for more information.
Main features of Drisk:
- Single player via pass-and-play and AI
- Online multiplayer (unlimited number of games)
- Online leaderboards (Scoreloop)
- Friend invites and messaging
- 2 to 6 players
- Game saving and loading
- Realistic sound effects
- A variety of settings to cater to your style of play
- Pinch zoom and pan
- 30+ different maps
- Custom maps via PC map editor
Drisk is developed by myself, Brian DeWolff. I'm an independent developer based out of Canada, and I work on Drisk in my spare time.
Drisk is available on Google Play and Amazon Appstore for $1.99 CAD, or through Mobiroo gift cards.
There is also a Lite version of Drisk available on Google Play and Amazon, it only includes local play and select maps.